Thursday 28 February 2013

giving a room a new feel










We re-arranged the lounge furniture this afternoon, I love changing around furniture it gives the room a whole new feel! Isla ia wearing her flower girl dress (which still fits from a year ago!) It's my favourite dress ever, love the vintage lace cap on the sleeve. 

Two of my most loved pictures, the bird is a op-shop find and the lady is a post card from france (by the artist Mucha.)

The striped blue and white chair is my first ever attempt to reupholster, it was my $18 score from the red cross but desperately needed a lift! So I took it home, ripped off the old material and took to it with new fabric, scissors and my staple gun!

1 comment:

  1. Looks great! And to think I was only there this morning drinking tea and eating cake! xo

    ReplyDelete